In This Episode On The 5 Marketing Lessons I Have Learned In 2015, You’ll Hear More About:
1. Review what has worked for you over the past 6 months and then rinse and repeat. Check out what I learned from uploading a short 1 minute video I created back in July 2013.
2. Commit to a social media platform. Learn about how I created a following of 10k followers on Twitter back in 2008 by going all in on one platform.
3. Understand that whatever platform you are on, it will be disrupted by advertising or a buy out. I discuss what happened to Pinterest and Instagram in the past week.
4. It’s very important to write every day. It’s a skill you must hone on a daily basis to improve the content marketing for your business. I credit much of what I know about content marketing to Marcus Sheridan. Thus it’s fantastic to see he’s running a masterclass and a keynote at The Content Marketing Academy on 3rd – 4th September 2015 in Edinburgh. Take a look at the special message from Marcus below and then purchase your ticket here with the discount code AVIP15 for 15% off.
5. Learn to be creative when it comes to list building. No one wants to sign up to your company newsletter. Replace your newsletter with a free 5 day course and content upgrades on your most popular blog posts.
Thanks For Listening
Furthermore, please leave me a review for The Triple Your Clients Podcast on iTunes! I appreciate every review because they play a major in improving the ranking of the show. Each review gets read out on the show, it’s my little way of saying thank you.