In This Episode On The 10 Reasons Why You Should Use Google Adwords, You’ll Hear More About:
1. It’s Instant Traffic – no need to wait for traffic as YOU would from SEO and content marketing.
2. You Can Find Out Exactly What People Are Searching On – Google Analytics no longer gives you that all important data! Where else will find the phrases your prospects are using to find the products and services your websites.
3. You Can Beat Your Competitors – leapfrog your competition to the top position in one easy jump.
4. Take Advantage of Remarketing – you can use your Adwords solely for encouraging organic past website visitors to revisit. Maybe they abandoned their shopping cart and you would like to suggest coming back.
5. Complement Your Organic Search – it’s impossible to be top of Google for every organic keyphrase search, thus use Adwords to fill in the gaps!
6. Schedule Your Ads To Run When Your business isn’t busy – on a quiet Wednesday afternoon get the phone ringing again by turning on your ads!
7. You Only Pay For Results – there’s no need to worry about your credit card because it will only be debited when someone clicks on your ad.
8. No Minimum Spend – you can get going for as little as you want.
9. Easily Test Ad Copy – find out the best performing headline and use it again in your print marketing.
10. Specific Location Targeting – target your local ads, for example 3 miles from your business postcode, or less.
Thanks For Listening
Furthermore, please leave me a review for The Triple Your Clients Podcast on iTunes! I appreciate every review because they play a major in improving the ranking of the show. Each review gets read out on the show, it’s my little way of saying thank you.