In episode 51 of the Triple Your Clients podcast I discuss sightings of a new Google Chat Button and what it means for your business. Google is currently displaying a chat button in some of the knowledge graph local boxes. By clicking on the chat button a Google Hangouts / Google Chat window opens up. Reports state the chat button displays when you do a branded search, an organic search and a mobile search. Maybe in the future an Adwords advertiser will be able to make a chat the call to action.
On the show I give out a shout out to a post on WPCurve.com called “12 ways to keep visitors on your site longer” . I pick out 3 of the 12 strategies to discuss and highly recommend you read the post in full to reduce the bounce rate on your site.
Finally I chat about the opportunity for UK businesses to join Google Certified Shops (In the US it’s called Google Trusted Stores). It allows you to collect reviews for free in order to create a selling rating out of 5. In turn your selling rating can be displayed on your website using a widget / badge and within your Google Adwords ads. For example your ad will include a row of gold stars to catch the eye of prospects reviewing your ads.
In This Episode, You’ll Hear More About:
- How OKMyOutfit.com Used Peek To Test Their Platform Using Dummy Splash Pages
- Twitter’s Move To Embrace Photos On Their App
- Why Starbucks Is Launching Its Own Media Company
- Adwords Search Terms Report Improvements
- Google Opening It’s First Physical Store
- The Future Of The Google Chat Button For Businesses
- How To Keep Visitors On Your Site For Longer
- The Advantages Of Joining Google Certified Shops
- Some Amazing Facts About Online Marketing Spend
- How To Easily Check Whether Your Website is Mobile Friendly
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Peek User Testing Case Study : OKMyOutfit.com
- Use Peek To Recive A Free 5 Minute Video Of A Real Website Visitor Browsing Your Domain
- Twitter Rolling Out New Profiles On Twitter For Android
- Twitter Introduce Bigger Photos On Twitter For iPhone
- Starbucks Starts A Media Business
- Adwords Search Term Report Data Available Sooner
- Google Opens Their Very First Ever Store in London
- First Reports Of A Google Chat Button
- Highlight Google Certified Shop Reviews In Adowrds
- Use This Link To Test If Your Website Is Mobile-Friendly
Thanks For Listening
Furthermore, please leave me a review for The Triple Your Clients Podcast on iTunes! I appreciate every review because they play a major in improving the ranking of the show. Each review gets read out on the show, it’s my little way of saying thank you.