In episode 50 of the Triple Your Clients podcast I discuss the big news that Google+ is being split into photos and streams. There’s no official comment about Google Hangouts, but it looks like this will become an individual communication product. It seems Google is finally killing the Google+ brand, having launched the product back in 2011.
On the show I give out a shout out to Alan Martin from Chat-Marketing.co.uk. I recommend you grab a free copy of his free resource “Ninja Email Marketing Tools” to access his proven email marketing strategy.
For business owners looking to check their Google Adwords statistics on mobile I’m pleased to announce a brand new Adwords app. Currently it is only available on Android. It includes management capabilities to check bids, impressions, campagin budgets, clicks, click throughs, costs and conversions.
Finally I chat about Instagram’s new advertising product. They now offer multi photo carousel ads so as viewers can now easily click through to an advertiser’s website by clicking on a “Learn More” button. The adverts can be measured in terms of views, likes, comments and clicks.
In This Episode, You’ll Hear More About:
- The Demise Of Google+ And What Happens Next
- A Quick Way To Make Sure Your Emails Find The Right Gmail Tab
- The Opportunity To Grab Alan Martin’s Free Book On Email Marketing
- How To Easily Access Your Adwords Statistics On The Go
- How To Get A Free Video Of Someone Using Your Website
- A New Exciting Way To Advertise Your Business In Instagram
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- See And Hear A 5 Minute Video Of A Real Person Using Your Site Or App
- Find Out Which Gmail Tab Your Email Will Appear Under
- Google+ Officially Splits Into Photos And Streams
- AdWords App Launches On Android
- Instagram Unveils Clickable Carousel Ads
Thanks For Listening
Furthermore, please leave me a review for The Triple Your Clients Podcast on iTunes! I appreciate every review because they play a major in improving the ranking of the show. Each review gets read out on the show, it’s my little way of saying thank you.