In episode 48 of the Triple Your Clients podcast I discuss quick and easy ways to improve your email marketing open rates. I offer you several proven examples and explain how to tweak your email headlines to improve your open rate percentages. Following this there’s reference to a great article on what teenagers think of social media written by an actual teenager! Definitely worth reading if you seriously want to understand the current social media trends and how it will affect your business.
There’s also reference to AutoExpress’ recent review of Apple CarPlay and why you won’t need to have a Ferrari California T in the future to use it!
Furthermore we look at the important lessons we can all learn from studying the success of video bloggers like Zoe Sugg, Tanya Burr, Jim Chapman and the SacconeJolys. These vbloggers have consistently created content for over 4 to 5 years. It’s a key lesson to all business owners.
Finally I chat about the advantages of remarketing and how to create custom audience lists based on specific browsing behaviour. This enables you to display your ads to people who have visited your website or used your mobile app before, based on the lists you have created. This is a profitable marketing strategy with great ROI used by many businesses across Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter.
In This Episode, You’ll Hear More About:
- How To Improve Your Email Open Rates
- What Teenagers Really Think Of The Different Social Media Channels
- The New Apple CarPlay – Currently In A Ferrari California T But Soon To Be In Most Models
- Zoe Sugg’s 7.4 Million Subscribers And Why It Matters To You
- How to Follow Up Using Remarketing Without Being A Stalker
- Why It’s Important To Know What A Customer Is Worth To You
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Chris Marr’s The Marketing Academy Podcast
- Bill Upton at A1 Computer Solutions
- Colin Gray’s ThePodcastHost.com
- Joe Cross’ Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead 2
- Alan Martin’s Chat-Marketing.co.uk
- Alan Martin’s Facebook Group : Social Media DoJo
- A Teenager’s View On Social Media
- AutoExpress.co.uk – Apple CarPlay: First UK Test
- Zoelle YouTube Channel
- Tanya Burr YouTube Channel
- Jim Chapman – YouTube Channel
- SacconeJoly – YouTube Channel
- How To Use Google Remarketing To Reach Past Website Vistors
- How Google Adwords Remarketing Works
- 4 Ways Facebook Remarketing Will Improve Your ROI
- How to Use Twitter Remarketing Ads to Target Site Visitors
Thanks For Listening
Furthermore, please leave me a review for The Triple Your Clients Podcast on iTunes! I appreciate every review because they play a major in improving the ranking of the show. Each review gets read out on the show, it’s my little way of saying thank you.