In episode 47 of the Triple Your Clients podcast I discuss the ever increasing interest in podcasting. It truly represents a fantastic opportunity for every business. They can be confident they are publishing their content on a platform that will only get more popular over the coming years. I also comment on the pros and cons of single vs. double opt in for your email marketing and make reference to an interview between Pat Flynn and Steve Chou. There’s also some discussion on a number of tools like KingSumo, Screaming Frog, Rev, Calm and Momentum that I’m using to improve my listing building, search engine optimisation and productivity.
Furthermore I review Feefo.com as a way to enhance your Google Adwords ads. As a Google Licensed Content Partner they offer businesses the technology to easily display their customer reviews online. Their system makes it easy for a business to ask a customer for a review via email and then follow the process through until it appears on your website. It’s important to know that Google rewards advertisers by placing gold stars for customer reviews in their ads. This increases the ad click through rate and as a result improves the quality scores (meaning cheaper clicks). Additionally on the topic of Google Adwords I discuss how Google determine when to add social extensions to your ads. The first step is to ensure you have a minimum of 100 followers on your Google+ page.
There’s a segment on how to promote your YouTube videos using a 10 second Facebook trailer. I also reveal how to take advantage of the “Watch More” call to action by linking to the YouTube at at the end of the Facebook video. This allows you to leverage your following on Facebook and drive them to the full version of your videos on YouTube.
Finally I chat about the recent deal between Google and Twitter to display live tweets within the Google results. This is definitely a win win for both companies. It will offer a better experience for everyone searching on Google. Twitter will benefit from a renewed interest in their platform following reports of recent slow growth. Google have struggled to master social search with their own product Google+ and thus this new business partnership is a way to address this problem. Google will have access to the tweets created by Twitter’s 284 million users.
In This Episode, You’ll Hear More About:
- How To Automatically Display Customer Reviews On Your Website
- Why I’m Testing The Mediation App “Calm”
- How To Be “That Business” With Gold Stars In Their Google Adwords ads
- Why You Need To Seriously Consider Single Optin
- What We Can Learn From Steve Chou At MyWifeQuitHerJob.com
- How To Easily Grow Your Email List Through Viral Giveaways
- How A Screaming Frog Can Improve Your Website SEO
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- How to Podcast: A Guide to Starting Your Own Podcast
- How I’m Losing Weight With Joe Cross’s Reboot
- Learn How Feefo Allows You Display Reviews On Your Website And In Your Google Adwords
- Discover How To Get Social Extensions In Your Google Adwords
- Google And Twitter’s New Partnership
- Using KingSumo To Grow Your Email List With A Viral Gieveaway
- Record Your Ideas And Notes + Order Transcriptions Using Rev
- Using Screaming Frog To Spider Your Website For Better SEO Performance
- Use Momentum To Replace The Chrome For Greater Productivity
- Mediate, Sleep and Relax Using The Mediation App “Calm”
- 10 Years Of YouTube – Review The Evolution Of Online Video
Thanks For Listening
Furthermore, please leave me a review for The Triple Your Clients Podcast on iTunes! I appreciate every review because they play a major in improving the ranking of the show. Each review gets read out on the show, it’s my little way of saying thank you.