In episode 44 of the Triple Your Clients podcast I discuss what I consider to be the minimum word count for high quality content marketing posts. I touch on the success of the train travel site Seat61.com and why you should acknowledge the long term benefits of writing truly unique and relevant content. I also highlight the power of using Instagram hashtags and showcase some examples from my recent images. Finally I describe a great way to recognise that ultimately Amazon is a search engine and how you can benefit from using it to build your own business email list.
In This Episode, You’ll Hear More About:
- The Minimum Length Of Content To Beat Your Competitor
- How It’s Possible To Rank On Page 1 Of Google A Decade Later!
- The Benefits Of Using A Maximum Of 30 Hashtags On Instagram
- How To Build Your Email List Using Kindle Publishing
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Guidance From Google On Building High-Quality SItes
- Seat61.com : How To Travel By Train or Ferry
- How to Use Instagram Hashtags to Expand Your Reach
- Nick Stephenson’s Video Kindle Publishing Training On How To Build Your Email List
- Nick Stephenson’s Author Marketing
- US Version: Self Confidence – 52 Proven Ways To Gain Self-Confidence
- UK Version: Self Confidence – 52 Proven Ways To Gain Self-Confidence
Thanks For Listening
Furthermore, please leave me a review for The Triple Your Clients Podcast on iTunes! I appreciate every review because they play a major in improving the ranking of the show. Each review gets read out on the show, it’s my little way of saying thank you.