Pull up a comfy chair, get yourself a cup of your favourite brew or a glass of Chablis, and let’s see if we can help you and your dental business.
The goal here is to give you a better understanding of how we can increase your clients and ultimately your profitability. Much has been written on this site, but without a guide, you may feel lost. Thus we thought it was appropriate to produce this “start here” page to steer you in the right direction.
Where Are You With Your Marketing?
It makes sense to get a gauge on where you currently are will your marketing. Is it something you are currently investing in. Our first recommendation is your you to optimise your Google My Business listing. Is this something you are currently doing? Through optimisation and regular updates, you can increase your visibility on Google local search. We wrote the page How To Optimise A Dental Practice Google My Business Listing to get you started.
It includes these 5 main parts:
- What Exactly Is A Google My Business Listing – Does My Dental Practice Need One?
- 7 Reasons To Optimise And Manage Your Dental Practice Google My Business Listing
- Updating Your Google My Business Practice Information
- Who is Going To Make Your Google My Business Listing Changes
- Use Insights To Track The Success Of Your Google My Business Listing
Right Now We Can Help You For Free
We can help you whether you are currently running Google Ads (formerly known as Google Adwords) or not. This is a free service.
If you aren’t running Google Ads we offer you a free market analysis of dental services in your local town, county or country. The analysis will give you the insights required to determine whether advertising locally on Google is right for your dental practice.
We have written this page called Apply For A Free Dental Market Analysis to document what’s involved.
It includes these 5 main parts :
- What Is A Dental Market Analysis?
- What We Need From You To Carry Out A Dental Market Analysis
- Here’s What’s Included In Your Dental Market Analysis
- You Should Be Mindful Of The Following Factors
- How Long Will Your Dental Market Analysis Take Us To Execute
In the event you are already using Google Ads, we offer a free Google Adwords account audit. It represents an excellent opportunity to determine whether you are managing your account correctly.
This page titled Free Google Adwords Account Audit covers the 7 main points regarding the audit:
- Here’s What Your Dental Business Will Receive For Free
- Are You Eligible For A Google Adwords Audit?
- 4 Reasons Why We Can’t Offer You A Google Adwords Audit
- What’s Included In Your Dental Practice Google Adwords Audit Analysis?
- You Will Receive Brief Account Strategy Recommendations
- Setting Your Audit Expectations
- How Long Will Your Audit Take Us To Execute
Straight Talking – Are We The Right Fit For You?
We talk honestly about whether we are the right fit for each other in a page called Is Triple Your Clients The Right Fit For My Dental Practice?. We show you who we are perfect for and who is most likely to benefit from working with us. It’s important we don’t waste your time due to not being the right fit for your business.
Our work together will only transform your dental business if we have the same aspirations for your practice.
We discuss 15 key aspirations on this page, they include:
- You Appreciate There’s Always Risk In-Running Any Business, Let Alone A Dental One
- You Are Ready To Scale Up Your Dental Business
- You Have A Proven And Consistent Method For Following Up On All Enquiries
- You Are Proactive In Improving Conversions
- You Are Willing To Take On Advice And Make Changes To Your Business
- You Understand The Principles Of How Online Advertising Works
Let’s Discuss Outsourcing Your Pay Per Click Marketing Campaigns
We now ask you to make a fundamental decision. It’s likely you are currently asking yourself whether to outsource pay per click (PPC) management for your dental practice? Alternatively, you may be you considering asking your staff to manage and optimise your campaigns in-house?
In our page titled Why Outsourcing Your Dental PPC Marketing Campaigns Is A Smart Business Decision we elaborate on the 7 key reasons why you should hire a Google Ads professional specialising in the dental industry.
- You Don’t Know How To Set Up A PPC Account
- You Don’t Have The Expertise
- You Want To Spend Your Money Wisely
- You Don’t Have The Time In House
- You Don’t Know How To Analyse PPC Data Properly
- You Aren’t Creative
- It’s Complicated
We Don’t Hide Our Fees. Let’s Chat About Money Before We Get Started
We know you are thinking how much will it cost my dental business to work with you.
In brief, the pricing is set out at 3 different levels. They are named Starter, Standard and Premium. It’s deliberately straightforward and allows a dental practice owner like yourself to scale up their business efficiently.
Each fee structure level is based on your Google Ads monthly spend. Typically a dental clinic owner starts on the Starter level with a monthly ad spend of between £1000 and £2,500. They then have the potential to move onto the Standard level and ultimately the Premium level.
Your monthly fee is determined by the amount of ad spend and also recognises the increasing account management and optimisation work required at each of the 3 levels.
You can review our Pricing Table here.
Assuming You Are Happy With The Fees We Can Talk About A 10-Minute Discovery Call
The Discovery Call is the name given to our initial call. As the name suggests, it’s an opportunity for us to find out more about each other and see whether we are a good fit for each other.
While the call is short at around 10 minutes, it is worth describing what happens during our initial Discovery Call. You will find this elaborates on the description of this call given in the fast start guide.
During this short call, we will discuss the following 5 topics:
- About You And Your Dental Business
- About The Dental Services Your Offer
- Your Current Dental Marketing
- Your Location Targeting
- Next Steps: Setting Up The 30-Minute Goal Setting Call
Assuming you are excited about our conversation and the prospect of having a predictable and reliable way of guaranteeing dental enquiries every month, it’s time to set up a follow-up call. We call this next step the 30-minute Goal Setting Call.
Next It’s Time For The 30-Minute Goal Setting Call
This is an opportunity to walk through our proposed advertising campaigns and allow you to visualise the business outcomes.
On the call, you have the opportunity to set starter goals. It’s your chance to set expectations and have a benchmark to judge your campaign success.
Here are the 7 key points we discuss on the 30-Minute Goal Setting Call:
- How Many Enquiries/leads Do You Need To Get A New Dental Patient?
- Your Monthly Google Ad Budget
- The Average Case Value For Each New Dental Patient
- Your Percentage Mark Up On Each Of Your Dental Services
- The Cost Of Acquiring A New Patient
- Your Projected Revenue Each Month
- How We Plan To Work Together And Ask Whether This Sounds Like An Agreeable Plan For You
Assuming you are now happy with your goals and expectations in the short to mid term, it’s time to move onto paying the set-up invoice and completing the set-up form. These tasks are explained in detail in the Fast Start Guide.
The Fast Start Guide discusses 4 key areas you must address to achieve a speedy set up:
- Setting Up Your Adwords Account
- Setting Up Your Google Tag Manager
- Setting Up Your Google Analytics
- Setting Up A Sub Domain For Your Landing Page
Finally It’s Time To Go Live. This Starts With A Go Live Call
This call is split into 4 parts:
- Review Of The Set-up Form Process./li>
- Your Expectations Of Us Working Together With Confirmation Of Your Goals.
- An Opportunity To Ask Questions And Make Clarifications.
- Confirm The Date Your Campaign Goes Live.
Further Resources To Help You Get Started
What’s Your Current Online Marketing Look Like?
Helping You: Free Analysis & Audit
Before We Start
Let’s Talk Pricing Before We Get Started
Complete Rundown On How We Get Started
Discovery Call : What We Talk About And Why
Goal Setting Call : What We Talk About And Why
Fast Start Guide To Generating Patients On A Consistent Basis Every Month
Need More Dental Patients? How To Get Started Today