It’s time to get strategic and work on your business rather than in it. Specifically, you have the opportunity to move away from the situation where you don’t have a reliable and predictable way of guaranteeing enquiries every month. You can instead invest in a system that works 24/7 consistently producing real enquiries for the dental services, like implants and Invisalign, you offer.
Once you make that decision to commit to a system that will continually generate you dental implant or Invisalign clients your next move is to consider the actual goals for your dental practice.
First We Must Determine Your Dental Practice Goals
Before setting this system up for you, it’s imperative you have a conversation about your goals with us at Triple Your Clients (TYC). Goals give us something specific to aim for. This is how we measure your success.
Goals can come in many forms. Typically our dental clients decide that the number of monthly leads is the most important goal for them. Nevertheless, there are other types of goals. These include the number of calls, your conversion rate and the ideal cost per lead.
It’s important to be specific with your goals because you will need to enter this exact information into the TYC set-up form. As mentioned before this is what we use to measure the success of your campaign against. We can only move forward once you have agreed upon your goals.
Factors To Consider As You Determine Your Goals
At this stage, it’s important to remind you that success doesn’t happen overnight. You must appreciate and acknowledge that Google AdWords takes time to yield results, a minimum of 3 months is a good rule of thumb based on our experience working with dentists like you.
If you are looking for optimum results in a matter of weeks, we are perhaps not the best fit for you.
It’s only possible to set your specific goals once you have agreed your monthly ad budget on Google Adwords. We typically start working with dentists who have a budget of between £1500 and £2500.
Once we know the ad budget, it’s possible to determine how many leads you can achieve in a month based on an estimated monetary value for your cost per lead.
Furthermore, if you are already generating leads from paid traffic, you will be in a better position to estimate how many of your enquiries will convert into patients.
Assuming you are now happy with your goals and expectations short to long terms, it’s time to move onto completing the TYC set-up form.
Pay Your First Invoice Prior To Set Up
We will invoice you for £500 +vat for setting up this system that consistently generates dental implant or Invisalign clients on a monthly basis. On receipt of payment, you will be asked via email to complete the TYC set-up form.
How To Complete The Set-up Form
Following payment, the next step is to complete the set-up form. Completing this form sets the wheels in motion so as we can go live with your campaign as soon as possible.
It typically takes two to three weeks to complete the set-up process following submission of the set-up form. The speed of setting up relies on your ability to fulfil the requirements set out below.
You may have already implemented the Google Tag Manager (GTM) and other requirements listed below, if this is the case, it’s entirely possible to complete the set-up process in little over a week.
The following steps will make working together during the set-up stage a lot easier because it outlines each required task.
If they don’t have Google Tag Manager or Google Analytics, let us know on the set-up form. We will be able to set this up on your behalf.
In completing the set-up form, you will be required to confirm the answers to several fundamental questions.
The following list outlines these questions.
- Confirm the thank you / confirmation URLs of ALL the forms on your website. On completing the enquiry form, your visitors are sent to a new page, and we need these URLs. If you don’t have them, you need your website developer to make them. This is how we track conversions. If they are sent to a lightbox, this can also be tracked. Once set up with tracking code we can follow the complete visitors’ journey from clicking on your paid ad, to landing on your website, completing the enquiry form and then finally reaching the thank you page. This allows us to see what people searched prior to making an enquiry. As a result, we can build up audience profiles and improve your campaign. Accurate tracking is a priority. We require your thank you pages to achieve this.
- Confirm your phone number for call tracking. A tracking number replaces your business phone number on the landing page we create for you. When the tracking number is called it gets forwarded to your practice business number. This is counted as a conversion and reported in a similar way to the enquiry form conversions.
- Confirm the name of your web developer. TYC will work closely with your developer to ensure that the GTM has been successfully implemented, and all of the ALL tracking codes have been verified.
- Confirm Google Analytics has been implemented.
- Confirm a CNAME URL has been provided for your new customised landing page.
- Confirm the name of the person internally responsible for your Adwords account. We need to ensure your Adwords account is linked to the TYC master account centre. If you haven’t got an Adwords account, TYC will set one up for you.
- Confirm billing is set up in your AdWords account.
- Confirm the name of the content management system (CMS) your website is built on. For example is it WordPress, Magento, or Shopify?
- Confirm what email address we should forward the dental enquiries to? If you have more than one, please separate multiple email addresses with a comma.
- Confirm what email you would like to receive your monthly performance report.
- Confirm what dental service you want to promote. Please be detailed and list the services in your order of priority.
- Confirm what geographic area you want to advertise in.
- Confirm what days and times you want to run your ads.
- Confirm your competitive and compelling offer.
- Confirm your main selling and value propositions.
- Confirm what factors would make a prospective patient choose your practice over one of your competitors.
Set-up forms filled in incorrectly or missing vital information cannot be processed. We will work with you and help with any parts you are unsure of.
The 4 Key Areas You Must Address As A Priority To Achieve A Speedy Set-Up
Part 1 of 4
Please refer the person responsible for digital marketing to the following section on setting up a Google Adwords account:
Setting Up Your Adwords Account
If you haven’t already got an Adwords account, we will create one for you.
You will be required to add your billing details to your new Adwords account. This can be in the form of a credit card or bank details.
If you already have an account, you will be asked to confirm this fact within the set-up form. In some circumstances, it will be deemed necessary to create a new account even though you currently have your one.
Your Adwords account will be added to our Adwords My Client Centre (MCC) so we can work in it without using your login.
Part 2 of 4
Please refer your web developer to the following section on Google Tag Manager (GTM):
Setting Up Your Google Tag Manager
Having determined your goals, it’s critical we track them so as you can gauge the success of the campaign. We use GTM and GA to monitor and report results. This process requires you to add a small snippet of code to your website if you aren’t already using GTM and GA. Once installed we can track lead submissions and phone calls.
The purpose of using GTM is to give Triple Your Clients the ability to track all of your thank you pages. This enables us to track conversions (leads and calls) and ultimately the success of your campaign. Your receptionist will hear a whisper saying Adwords Calls before the call is connected.
TYC will verify all tracking codes are functioning correctly and will request you to confirm the tracking as well by generating a test enquiry using each form on your site.
If you haven’t already implemented Google Tag Manager (GTM), a new GTM account will be created for you and the code with implementation instructions will be sent to your website developer. Please note within your GTM account we will grant access to our Google account.
The code can be added through HTML or a plugin.
In the set-up form, you will be asked for the status of your GTM with the following 2 options:
Yes – The TPC Gmail address (this will be emailed to you on receipt of the set-up payment) has been added as a user with full permissions
No – I would like TYC to set up a new GTM container and send me the code to implement on my website
If you are already using Google Tag Manager, please add the TPC Gmail address as a user with publish permissions for your GTM container.
Triple Your Clients will respond within 2 business days to confirm your GTM has been properly implemented.
Part 3 of 4
Please refer your web developer to the following sections on Google Analytics (GA):
Setting Up Your Google Analytics
GA will allow you to track user behaviour, goal completions, traffic sources, page analytics, audience information and behaviour flow.
We do not report on GA but do recommend you link GA and Google Adwords for additional insights.
In the set-up form, you will be asked for the status of your GA with the following 2 options:
You have verified that GA code has been implemented on all pages of your site.
You would like TYC to implement the GA code via GTM.
Furthermore please confirm whether TYC has been given access to your Google Analytics account.
A Yes means the TYC Gmail has been added as an admin user for your GA account. The TPC Gmail address will be emailed to you on receipt of the set-up payment.
Part 4 of 4
Please refer your web developer to the following sections on the CNAME for your landing page.:
Setting up A Sub Domain For Your Landing Page
The success of any paid dental advertising campaign is a highly effective landing page built for conversion. TYC use Unbounce to design our landing pages.
You will be asked for links to pages with information about your staff, address and business hours, testimonials, and main selling points.
So as your landing page can appear as part of your website, a CNAME record needs to be created within your DNS settings and pointed to unbouncepage.com The result is a subdomain on your website named go with the CNAME record pointing to unbouncepages.com For example go.yourwebsite.com
You will be asked to approve the proof for the landing page design.
You need to make changes to the provider hosting your practice domain and not with the provider you used to purchase the domain.
It can take up to 24hrs for changes to your CNAME record to propagate across the internet.
Reasons The Set Up Gets Delayed
Your campaign can typically be built within 5 business days of your set-up call and be ready to go live. Reasons for preventing this happen include the following:
- TYC doesn’t have access to your GTM if you have already installed it.
- GTM hasn’t been added to your website despite TTC providing the code.
- You have not signed off on your TYC dental campaign landing page.
- You have not confirmed tracking works having received an email from TYC confirming tracking has been set up in GTM.
- Billing is not set up in your Google Adwords account.
- You have not provided TYC with the CName.
- There is an outstanding invoice.
Once The Set-Up Is Completed It’s Time To Schedule A Go Live Call
TYC will send you an email to schedule a Go Live call only when ALL of the following tasks below have been completed:
- Your Adwords account is linked to our Adwords My Client Centre (MCC).
- Billing is set up in your AdWords account.
- GTM has been implemented, and all of the ALL tracking codes have been verified.
- A CNAME URL has been provided for your new customised landing page.
- You have approved the proof for the landing page design.
What Happens During The Go Live Call
The call is split into 4 parts:
- Review of the set-up form fields completed by yourself.
- Your expectations of us working together. Confirmation of goals.
- An opportunity to ask questions and make clarifications.
- Confirm the date your campaign goes live. This is typically 5 business days following the Go Live call. In scenarios where the build is beyond the normal scope of works, it’s likely the turnaround time may be greater. An account isn’t launched on a Friday.
Following the Go Live call, we will create your campaign. The campaign build process begins at the conclusion of the Go Live call.
Your Campaign Is Built, And It Looks Like This:
- You will have a live Adwords account with dental campaigns.
- Your Adwords billing will be set up.
- TYC has access to your GTM
- A live dental campaign landing page on your sub domain.
Going Live and Getting Invoiced For The First Month’s Management Fee
You will be notified via email when your account is up and running. At this point, you will be invoiced for the first month’s management fee. A GoCardLess monthly direct debit payment link will be sent to you to make payment for this and subsequent monthly invoices.
Please bear in mind the following:
- Your monthly management fee invoice recurs on the same calendar day each month.
- You are responsible for paying the Google Adwords ad spend.
- It’s important you don’t make amendments to your account unless it’s a true emergency. TYC are not responsible for changes made outside of our management team.
During The First Two Weeks Of A Live Campaign
We are focused on driving relevant traffic and ensuring your ads are in the best position for your ad budget.
After The First Two Weeks
We continue with the management of your account, working towards your goals. At the end of each calendar month, you will receive a performance report.