Would You Like Us To Analyse Your Dental Clinic Google Adwords Account?
In the event you are already using Google Adwords, you may like to take us up on an offer of a free Google Adwords Account Audit.
The Google Adwords Account Audit is an excellent opportunity to determine whether you are managing your account correctly.
Here’s What Your Dental Business Will Receive For Free
This post clarifies what’s included in the audit, the specific data reviewed and whether you are eligible for one.
Critically our team will analyse your current Adwords stats and metrics to assess your campaign performance.
- We will identify missed opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Detect issues you should be aware of and how to resolve them.
- You will learn where you are wasting spend and how to use these funds more profitably and efficiently.
- We will highlight the proven account strategies we recommend setting up to optimise your Adwords account.
Are You Eligible For A Google Adwords Audit?
We can execute your audit if you have spent at least £1000 in the last 30 days.
You can share your Google Adwords account with our Adwords My Client Centre (MCC). We will need your client Adwords ID number to implement the sharing of your account.
Reasons Why We Can’t Offer You A Google Adwords Audit
Unfortunately, there are several circumstances where we can’t offer you an audit. Here they are listed below:
- You are currently using an Adwords Express account. Due to the lack of data and reporting in an Express account, we are not able to audit them. They are not eligible for an audit.
- Unfortunately if you have a dormant account or one where the spend is limited to less than £1000 for the last 30 days we won’t be able to provide an audit. These types of account have a lack of relevant data for us to assess properly for you.
- If you are currently a TYC client you are not eligible for an audit.
- If you have received a TYC Market Analysis we can not offer you an audit.
What’s Included In Your Dental Practice Google Adwords Audit Analysis?
Each audit result is different because every account offers up various opportunities.
The following areas and others are reviewed:
- Conversion Tracking – Measuring the number of calls and enquiries received (conversions) is a key metric for your Adwords account. It is essential that conversion tracking is properly configured on your website. Should this not be the case, we can provide the conversion tracking code you need to implement on your website, along with set-up instructions. The audit will audit tracking problems, state how to resolve them, and fully optimise your conversion tracking. This ensures accurate reporting. You can benefit from our experience and proven best practice.
- Impression Shares – The audit will highlight whether you are missing out on opportunities for more leads. A low impression share percentage denotes there is potential for improved account performance. It’s important to maximise your total number of ad impressions.
- Ad Copy – Ad copy should be optimised for each keyword in your account. The audit will document areas where your ad relevance and optimisation is poor. Ad copy should be continuously tested by running 2 simultaneous ads for every type of keyword.
- Advanced Location Settings – Often accounts aren’t using the best advanced location setting for your required local targeting. It’s critical the campaigns be correctly set up for your location.
- Time of Day / Day of Week Performance – Are you optimising your campaigns for the days and times of the day you receive the most interest in your ads.
- Ad Extensions – The audit will state whether you are taking full advantage of ad extensions. They allow your ads to look larger and stand out. There’s a wide choice of extensions that can be optimised at the keyword, adgroup and campaign level. It’s likely you aren’t taking full potential of them.
- Budgeting – Limiting the budget can compromise your high performing keywords. It’s important to ensure your budget isn’t limited. This is why we recommend a minimum monthly budget of £1000.
- Search Query Report – We analysis the actual queries visitors are making before clicking on your ads. Are they relevant? If not it’s likely, they are wasting your budget.
- Keywords – Your keywords will be analysed. Broad keywords can produce irrelevant traffic if not modified and set-up to work in conjunction with negative keywords. It’s best to avoid keywords with low quality scores as they negatively affect the cost per click. Are you using extensive negative keyword lists? If not it’s time to implement a need a strategy.
- Landing Page Issues – It’s important to use dedicated landing pages rather than sending paid traffic to your homepage. The audit includes a review of all landing pages. Landing pages should include testimonials and reviews to induce trust and confidence in your service. Landing pages must be clear and concise. They will be checked for keywords. The proper use of landing pages enhance account performance.
- Call to Actions – Do you have a compelling call to action (CTA)? Are you encouraging visitors to reach out and contact you? The audit will review whether you are correctly promoting a special offer or free trial. The CTA needs to be in a prominent position. It must motivate visitors to complete the enquiry form or call the telephone number on your landing page. It’s time to increase conversion rates, and this free audit can help you.
You Will Receive Brief Account Strategy Recommendations
The audit will highlight areas for improvements and show you how to get a better return on your investment. It will mention the account strategies we would incorporate to optimise the Adwords account. You will learn how to stop wasting budget and take advantage of the opportunities you are currently missing out on.
Often optimising the mobile experience is treated as an afterthought. When in actual fact it should be an essential part of your campaign. You should be targeting visitors on computers, tablets and mobile devices. For example, are you making mobile bid adjustments to fully optimise your mobile traffic?
Setting Your Audit Expectations
The audit reviews your current account performance. It’s specific to areas that could be improved. It provides an outline of changes but not a fully detailed account of how we would do things differently.
The Google Adwords audit does not document how much we will improve your cost per enquiry or conversion rate. It will not includes details of the current market climate.
How Long Will Your Audit Take Us To Execute
It takes 5 business days to execute your audit. The 5 business days start from the time we have access to your Adwords account within our MCC
If your request for an audit is received after 4 pm it will be classed as being received the day after.
If for some reason you are unable to provide access to your Adwords account we would be able to provide you with a Market Analysis report.
Unfortunately, we are not in a position to accommodate requests for rush jobs.
Are You Ready To Apply For An Audit
Please allow 1 business day for us to respond to you.
We can be contacted for more information or an audit request by talking to us here.