The Goal Setting Call is the name given to our second call. This follows the initial 10-minute Discovery Call.
Let’s quickly recap the Discovery Call. During this call we discuss the following four topics:
- You and your dental business.
- About the dental services you offer.
- Your current dental marketing.
- You Location Targeting.
Each topic is broken down into bullet points listed in detail on this page.
Setting Up Your 30-Minute Goal Setting Call
Assuming you were excited about the Discovery Call and the prospect of having a predictable and reliable way of guaranteeing dental enquiries every month, it makes sense to set up a 30-minute Goal Setting Call. This is an opportunity to walk through our proposed advertising campaigns and allow you to visualise the business outcomes.
On the call, you have the opportunity to set starter goals. It’s your chance to set expectations and have a benchmark to judge the campaign success.
It’s important to stress though that like in all business success doesn’t happen overnight. Goals may move up or down during the first three months based on the initial base level data captured. You must appreciate and acknowledge that Google Ads take time to yield the results you are aiming for. A minimum of 3 months is a good rule of thumb based on our experience working with dentists like you. Optimum results do not happen in a matter of weeks.
Here’s What We Will Discuss On Your Goal Setting Call
Specifically, during this call, we will discuss the following topics:
- We will discuss how we measure your campaign success and how to determine realistic goals for your Google Ads. This means having a conversation about your current conversion rates and goals. Chiefly how many monthly dental leads, form enquiries and calls you get.
- We will discuss on average, how many enquiries/leads do you need to get a new dental patient? (We typically assume a 20% lead to customer conversion rate if you are unsure).
- We will ask you to talk about your ideal cost per enquiry.
- We will ask you to agree to a monthly Google Ad budget. Once we know the budget, we determine how many leads you can achieve in a month. This is based on an estimated monetary value for your cost per enquiry. We typically start working with dentists who have a budget of between £1500 and £2500.
- We will ask you for your main value propositions? For example extended office hours, 0% interest, 5-star reviews, over 30 years experience, conveniently located.
- We will ask you what’s the average case value for each new dental patient?
- We will ask you what your percentage mark up is? In other words how much of the average case value is profit for your business?
- We will ask you the cost of acquiring a new patient? (We use 30% of profit as a rule of thumb)
- We will ask you for your projected revenue each month.
- We will explain to you how we plan to work together and ask whether this sounds like an agreeable plan for you.
Using Google Tag Manager And Google Analytics To Monitor And Report Results
Having determined your goals, it’s critical we track them so as you can gauge the success of the campaign. We use Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics to monitor and report results. This process requires you to add a small snippet of code to your website if you aren’t already using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics. Once installed we can track lead submissions and phone calls.
Next Steps: Paying The Set-up Invoice And Completing The Set-up Form
Assuming you are now happy with your goals and expectations in the short to mid term, it’s time to move onto paying the set-up invoice and completing the set-up form.
How To Optimise A Dental Practice Google My Business Listing
Fast Start Guide To Generating Patients On A Consistent Basis Every Month
Discovery Call : What We Talk About And Why
Need More Dental Patients? How To Get Started Today
Apply For A Free Dental Practice Google Adwords Audit
Apply For A Free Dental Market Analysis
Is Triple Your Clients The Right Fit For My Dental Practice?
How Much Will It Cost My Dental Business To Work With You
Using Custom Designed Dental Campaign Landing Pages For Better ROI