Thank you for your interest in Triple Your Clients. This article outlines the best way for us to get connected and determine whether we can help you.
The first step is to set up a short call between us.
STEP 1 : 10 Minute Discovery Call
During this short call, we will discuss the following topics:
- We will ask where you would like to be regarding your dental business and how you would like that to affect your personal life. Spending more time with your family is a common motivator for change. For example, are you missing out on seeing your kids grow up?
- We will ask you to review where you are currently having business success but also critically what you would like to improve.
- We will ask you how many new patients are you getting per month right now?
- We will ask you what your current sales and marketing process looks like?
- We will ask you whether you have a Google Ads account? Have you run Google and Facebook Ads in the past or currently?
- We will ask you what specific dental services you are you keen to promote? For example is it all or just one of dental implants, cosmetic dentistry, emergency dentistry and general dentistry.
- We will ask you what geographic area do you want to advertise in? Is it a 5, 10 or 15-mile radius of your practice location?
- You will be asked about the main offer made to your website visitors? For example, Free Consultation or Special £49/$49 New Patient Offer.
Assuming you are excited about our conversation lets further explore having a predictable and reliable way of guaranteeing dental enquiries every month.
The next step is to set up a 30-minute Goal Setting Call.
STEP 2 : 30 Minute Goal Setting Call
During this call, we will discuss the following topics:
- We will discuss how we measure the success of your campaign. This means having a conversation about your goals. Specifically how many monthly dental leads, form enquiries and calls.
Furthermore your ideal cost per enquiry.
- We will ask you to agree to a monthly ad budget. Once we know the ad budget, it’s possible to determine how many leads you can achieve in a month based on an estimated monetary value for your cost per lead. We typically start working with dentists who have a budget of between £1500 and £2500.
- What are your main value propositions? For example extended office hours, over 30 years experience, conveniently located.
- We will explain to you how we work and ask whether this sounds like an effective plan for you.
Having determined your goals, it’s critical we track them so as you can gauge the success of the campaign. We use Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics to monitor and report results. This process requires you to add a small snippet of code to your website if you aren’t already using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics. Once installed we can track lead submissions and phone calls.
We will remind you of the following key point:
- We will state success doesn’t happen overnight. You must appreciate and acknowledge that Google Ads takes time to yield the results you are aiming for. A minimum of 3 months is a good rule of thumb based on our experience working with dentists like you. Optimum results do not happen in a matter of weeks.
Assuming you are now happy with your goals and expectations in the short to mid term, it’s time to move onto paying the set-up invoice and completing the set-up form.
STEP 3 : Pay Set-up Invoice
Following a successful Goal Setting Call and an agreement to continue, we will invoice you.
Following payment, the next step is to complete the set-up form.
STEP 4 : Submit a completed the Set-up Form
Following payment, the next step is to complete the Set-up Form.
Completing the Set-up Form involves answering the following questions:
- Confirm whether you have a Google Ads account? If you already have a Google Ads account, you will be asked to confirm this fact with the name of the person responsible for it. In some circumstances, it will be deemed necessary to create a new account even though you currently have your own one. We will link your Google Ads account to our MCC account
- Confirm that billing is set up in your AdWords account.
- Confirm your Google Tag Manager status and ID. You have 2 options: Yes and as a consequence, you will be sent the TYC Gmail address to be added as a user with full permissions. The other option is No – I would like TYC to set up a new Google Tag Manager container and send me the code to implement on my website. We will respond within 2 business days to confirm your Google Tag Manager has been properly implemented.
- Confirm your Google Analytics status. You have 2 options: The first one states you have verified that the Google Analytics code has been implemented on all pages of your site. The second option is you would like us to implement the Google Analytics code via Google Tag Manager.
- Confirm whether we have been given access to your Google Analytics account. A Yes means the TYC Gmail address has been added as an admin user for your Google Analytics account. The TPC Gmail address will be emailed to you on receipt of the set-up payment.
- Confirm the name of your website’s content management system (CMS). For example is it WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, or Shopify?
- Confirm that your Google My Business is linked to your Google Ads account to enable Locations Extensions. If it isn’t, we will set this up.
- Confirm the thank you page confirmation URLs of ALL the forms on your website. The purpose of using Google Tag Manager is to give us the ability to track all of your thank you pages. This enables us to track conversions and ultimately the success of your campaign.
- Confirm your phone number for call tracking. A tracking number replaces your business phone number on the landing page we create for you. Your receptionist will hear a whisper saying Google Ads before the call is connected.
- Confirm the name of your web developer. Will will implement the Google Tag Manager successfully by working closely with your developer. All of the tracking codes will be verified.
- Confirm what email address we should forward the dental enquiries to.
- Confirm what email address you would like to receive your monthly performance report.
- Confirm what dental service you want to promote. Please be detailed and list the services in your order of priority.
- Confirm what geographic area you want to advertise in.
- Confirm your competitive and compelling offer.
- Confirm your main selling and value propositions.
- Confirm what factors would make a prospective patient choose your practice over one of your competitors.
- Your practice phone number.
- Confirm your about page URL.
- Confirm your address & business hours.
- Confirm your testimonials URL.
- Confirm your monthly ad budget.
- Confirm your monthly ad budget if we start your dental campaign after the 1st of the month. Would you like us to spend the full budget in the first month? Or pro-rata the budget for the remaining days? As we manage budgets to a calendar month.
STEP 5 : The Set-up
On receipt of a completed Set-up Form, we start setting up your campaign. It takes 2 – 3 weeks to complete the set-up. We can reduce this to 1 week if you have already implemented the Google Tag Manager.
The Set-Up includes:
- Implementing a sub domain for your customised landing page. This ensures your landing page appears as part of your website.a CNAME record needs to be created within your DNS settings and pointed to unbouncepage.com The result is a subdomain on your website named go with the CNAME record pointing to unbouncepages.com, For example, go.yourdentalwebsite.com
- Ensuring billing is set up in your AdWords account.
- Adding your Google Ads account to our Google Ads My Client Centre (MCC) so we can work in it without using your login.
- Implementing Google Tag Manager and checking all of the tracking codes have been verified.
- Ensuring a CNAME URL has been provided for your new customised landing page.
On completion the Set-up the following will be complete:
- You will have a live Google Ads account running your own bespoke dental campaigns.
- Your Google Ads billing will be set up.
- We will have access to your Google Tag Manager.
- You will have approved the proof for the landing page design.
- Your live dental campaign landing page will be hosted on your sub domain.
STEP 6 : A Go Live Call
We will send you an email to schedule a Go Live call when everything is set up.
The call is split into 4 parts:
- A review of the set-up process.
- Your expectations of us working together. Confirmation of goals.
- An opportunity to ask questions and make clarifications.
- Confirm the date your campaign goes live. This is typically within 5 business days following the Go Live Call. In scenarios where the build is beyond the normal scope of works, it’s likely the turnaround time may be greater. An account isn’t launched on a Friday.
STEP 7 : Going Live
You will be notified via email when your account is up and running. At this point, you will be invoiced for the first month’s management fee.
A GoCardLess monthly direct debit payment link will be sent to you to make payment for this and subsequent monthly invoices.
STEP 8 : Pay First Monthly Management and Optimisation Invoice
Please bear in mind the following:
- Your monthly management fee invoice recurs on the same calendar day each month.
- You are responsible for paying the Google Ads ad spend.
- It’s important you don’t make amendments to your account unless it’s a true emergency. We are not responsible for changes made outside of our management team.
- During the first two weeks of a live campaign we are focused on driving relevant traffic and ensuring your ads are in the best position for your ad budget.
- After the first two weeks we continue with the management of your account, working towards your goals. At the end of each calendar month, you will receive a performance report.
Need More Dental Patients? How To Get Started Today
Apply For A Free Dental Practice Google Adwords Audit
Apply For A Free Dental Market Analysis
Is Triple Your Clients The Right Fit For My Dental Practice?
How Much Will It Cost My Dental Business To Work With You
Using Custom Designed Dental Campaign Landing Pages For Better ROI