The Discovery Call is the name given to our initial call. As the name suggests, it’s an opportunity for us to find out more about each other and see whether we are a good fit for each other.
While the call is short at around 10 minutes, it is worth describing what happens during our initial Discovery Call. You will find this elaborates on the description of this call given in the fast start guide.
We value your time and thus feel it’s important to have a short agenda so as we can determine how we can best help you.
The Discovery Call is the first step of an eight-step process.
During this short call, we will discuss the following topics:
About You And Your Dental Business
- We would like to know how you currently run your dental practice. Are you happy with the day to day operations? It’s important for us to have a clear understanding of how your dental business currently works.
- We would like to understand how your dental practice makes money.
- We would like to know whether you feel you spend too much time in surgery to the detriment of health and wellbeing.
- We would like to know whether you get to spend as much time with your family as you would like. Do you ever resent your business for encroaching on your own personal time.
- We would like to understand your long-term business goals.
About The Dental Services Your Offer
- We will ask you about your different dental services.
- We will ask you what specific dental services you are you keen to promote? For example is it all or just one of dental implants, cosmetic dentistry, emergency dentistry and general dentistry.
- We will ask you what how many cases you handle per month.
- We will ask you what capacity you have to take on more cases.
- We will ask you what makes your dental services different from others in your area.
Your Current Dental Marketing
- Tell us about your current sales and marketing activities. We will ask you whether you have a Google Ads account? Specifically, we will ask whether you have run Google and Facebook Ads in the past or are currently doing so?
- Tell us how many leads your current marketing activities generate.
- Tell us about the costs of your services.
- Tell us about the main offer you make to your website visitors? For example, Free Consultation or Special £49/$49 New Patient Offer.
- Talk to us about the return on investment they are bringing into your practice.
- Tell us about how you are tracking the return on investment for your current marketing activities.
Your Location Targeting
- Where do your current patients come from?
- Where are you looking to expand?
- What geographic area do you want to advertise in? Is it a 5, 10 or 15-mile radius of your practice location?
Next Steps: Setting Up The 30-Minute Goal Setting Call
Assuming you are excited about our conversation and the prospect of having a predictable and reliable way of guaranteeing dental enquiries every month, it’s time to set up a follow-up call. We call this next step the 30-minute Goal Setting Call.
How To Optimise A Dental Practice Google My Business Listing
Fast Start Guide To Generating Patients On A Consistent Basis Every Month
Goal Setting Call : What We Talk About And Why
Need More Dental Patients? How To Get Started Today
Apply For A Free Dental Practice Google Adwords Audit
Apply For A Free Dental Market Analysis
Is Triple Your Clients The Right Fit For My Dental Practice?
How Much Will It Cost My Dental Business To Work With You
Using Custom Designed Dental Campaign Landing Pages For Better ROI