Would You Like Us To Analyse The Dental Market In Your Area?
We would like to offer you a free market analysis of dental services in your local town, county or country. The analysis will give you the insights required to determine whether advertising locally on Google is right for your dental practice.
The Dental Market Analysis is a free comprehensive guide explicitly compiled for you. It’s based on the information we asked from you below.
What Is A Dental Market Analysis?
This guide outlines the potential keyword search volumes and the estimated cost per click (CPC) for your location. These metrics are generated per the dental services and location you offer.
What We Need From You To Carry Out A Dental Market Analysis
Please provide the following information for us to offer you your free analysis.
- Your website URL
- 5-10 keywords for the services and products you offer at your dental clinic. These can include generic terms like dental implants or more specific industry terminology like All-on-4®. Likewise, they can include keywords like dental braces and brands such as Invisalign.
- Your websites URLs that would receive traffic from the Google Ads.
- Your budget ( the minimum is £1000). The budget needs to be realistic for the number of services promoted.
- The town/county/country you would like to target for new dental patients.
Here’s What’s Included In Your Dental Market Analysis
The Dental Market Analysis includes the following:
- Average Cost Per Click (CPC) for the services offered by your dental practice.
- 10 keywords relevant to your dental services.
- The estimated Cost Per Lead (CPL) for traffic directed to a TYC landing page (10% conversion rate) compared to your website page (3% conversion rate).
- The estimated number of visitors via the Google Ads.
- A maximum possible budget for each service (where applicable).
- An evaluation of your existing landing pages on your website.
- The estimated traffic by type of device.
- An example Google ad for desktop and mobile.
- General information on how Google Ads Campaigns work.
- Information on how to track patient enquiries as conversions on your website.
You Should Be Mindful Of The Following Factors
We would like to set your expectations and draw your attention to some key points.
- We analysis 10 keywords, but in a live campaign, they could be anywhere between 25 – 250. Thus the cost per lead (CPL) published in the Dental Market Analysis is based on the 5- 10 keywords you give us.
- The cost per click (CPC) will vary in a live campaign because essentially Google Ads work like an auction. The analysis offers you a general guide.
- The number of site visitors will vary per month based on search trends.
- The Dental Market Analysis isn’t run for the Google Display Network, Gmail Sponsored Promotions, Remarketing and Google Shopping Campaigns.
- The analysis is an estimation.
How Long Will Your Dental Market Analysis Take Us To Execute
It takes 5 business days to execute your analysis. The 5 business days start from the time we have the information requested above.
If your request for the analysis is received after 4 pm it will be classed as being received the day after.
Unfortunately, we are not in a position to accommodate requests for rush jobs.
Are You Ready To Apply For A Dental Market Analysis
Please allow 1 business day for us to respond to you.
We can be contacted for more information or an analysis request by talking to us here.
Fast Start Guide To Generating Patients On A Consistent Basis Every Month
Apply For A Free Dental Practice Google Adwords Audit
Need More Dental Patients? How To Get Started Today
Is Triple Your Clients The Right Fit For My Dental Practice?
How Much Will It Cost My Dental Business To Work With You?
Using Custom Designed Dental Campaign Landing Pages For Better ROI